warrantydirect.co.uk

Review of "warrantydirect.co.uk"

published 21/03/2010 | NEWPORTPAVONIA
Member since : 21/03/2010
Pro GREAT CALL CENTRE STAFF
Cons NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT WHEN CLAIMING.
Price
Service
Efficiency

"WARRANYYDIRECT-EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I have renewed by Warranty cover with WD for the third year running.I have a very positive view of this Company -generated mainly by the call centre agent-Tim Sutcliffe and the claims process.When I was researching extended warranty for my Volvo XC90 I had dozens of options and painstakingly checked the pros and cons of each one-eventually narrowing it down to three providers.I exchanged a number of e mails with Tim during this process butI very nearly signed up with another provider as I had some doubts about WD [lack of understanding on my part] .Then I had a call from Tim Sutcliffe.As a result of the conversation he had sorted out the queries I had,negotiated a lower premium and I signed up. I was impressed by his friendly and professional mannner.I made a point of calling his boss Mark Pulen and writing to him to say he had a "star" performer! I have had 2 claims in the first 2 years and these were handled well by the Claims team and although they are efficient I noted they were less friendly on a personal basis.Maybe this is understandable as they are "paying up" and have to be sure the claim is genuine-although all the "checks and balances" are there....Claim form,invoices etc,and the Policy document which cleary shows whyatr is and isn't claimable.In summary I recommend Warranty Direct.

• dynamicnurse published 21/03/2010
    I am really none the wiser about this website, after reading it. What about ease of navigation; what features it has on it; how it compares to other such sites?

Product Information : warrantydirect.co.uk