warrantydirect.co.uk

warrantydirect.co.uk

Review of "warrantydirect.co.uk"

published 13/01/2012 | subaawd
Member since : 08/01/2012
Pro Very helpful & quick service.
Cons None I can think of.
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Vehicle warranty with Warranty Direct"

I decided to purchase a warranty for my Subaru Forester nearly a year ago when the manufactuers waranty expired. Afetr searching the market I decided to go with Warranty Direct. Whilst there are cheaper ones, as we all know you only get what you pay for and that is certainly the case with any insurance or warranty on the market today. It was definately a good idea especially with the current cost of car repairs, especially with Subaru repair costs. Warranty Direct certainly mean what they say when they claim it's nearly a new car warranty. I have only needed to make three claims so far, two for air con faults and another for central locking. The claims process is easy and striaght forward, a quick call to to thier claims dept and take the car for repair. The claims advisers are helpfull, polite & know thier product well. I can even claim for MOT failures so that's a major bonus when the car goes for test. Claims are settled very quickly & I received my cheque only five days after posting the claim form, you can't get better than that. I will certainly be renewing with Warranty Direct & can thoroughly recommend them. Since writing my original review the service has continued to be first class.

• carcraig published 13/01/2012
    An idea of the cost would be helpful!
  • ithoughtyoudneverask published 13/01/2012
    More info about prices and what the warranties actually cover would be useful.
  • helen190390 published 13/01/2012
    really need info on what this is. there is a formatting guide when your writing the review, take a look x happy to re-rate when you've added to this.

Product Information : warrantydirect.co.uk