webfusion.co.uk

Web Hosting

Review of "webfusion.co.uk"

published 26/04/2012 | webguy786
Member since : 26/04/2012
Pro Cost effective Managed hosting, UK Datacentres and Support teams, Excellent account Managers.
Cons Control Panels
Quality of Service
Speed of Service
Quality of Help

"Excellent Webhosting company"

From what I have seen in the webhosting industry webfusion clearly have improved dramtically over the years, we have a managed dedicated server, we always get the right level of support we need from webfusion. They are UK based so I find that useful, it's not that other companies who have support abroad cant help, but i find the whole time zone thing a problem.

The price for what I pay for managed hosting at webfusion compared to more expensive hosts is remarkable and has helped with cost's during this difficult financial period.

One of the elements which surprised me, was the level of the Account Managemnt I received, whenever i had a problem, there was a direct point fo contact both from a billing point and also for a Technical Point of contact, which has helped a lot, also whenever there was a clear or better off avaiable i would get the best advice from my account manager, so they were not there just to sell me something additional i did not need for our business.

Overall I like the way the company deals with its customers, they are friendly and dont mind going the extra mile for you.

• Bollinger28 published 26/04/2012
    All these recent five star reviews for this company are starting to smell suspciously like spam