www.creditexpert.co.uk

Member since : 16/11/2003
Pro None
Cons Dishonest, unhelpful

"Avoid at all costs"

Avoid at all costs. I signed up for the 'free 30 day trial', then telephoned after 7 days to close my account. The telephone operator spoke to me for a few minutes to sort out closing my account, then confirmed that my account had been closed.

Two months later, and they are still charging me £6.99 per month.

As an additional point, the advice they gave me on my credit rating was completely unhelpful. They could not explain why I was refused a debit card (yes, a debit card) on the basis of my credit rating when my credit rating is perfect and I have never been in debt.

A pointless, unhelpful, and exploitative company who have no qualms about taking money from you without giving you anything in return.

• TheHairyGodmother published 20/12/2010
    Sorry but there is just not enough information or opinion here to make this review more helpful. Leave a message in my guestbook if you update and I will be back to re-rate.

Product Information : www.creditexpert.co.uk

Listed on Ciao since: 31/05/2004

www.creditexpert.co.uk - Review - Avoid at all costs
Home > Finance > Services > Financial Services > Credit Rating > www.creditexpert.co.uk > Reviews

davymast 1

davymast

Member since:16.11.2003

Avoid at all costs

28.10.2009

Advantages:
None

Disadvantages:
Dishonest, unhelpful

Recommendable No:

5 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
  1. Bollinger28
  2. Autarkis
somewhat helpful by (60%):
  1. Soho_Black
  2. TheHairyGodmother
  3. sewbizzie

Two months later, and they are still charging me 6.99 per month.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

TheHairyGodmother 20.12.2010 16:38