www.creditexpert.co.uk

www.creditexpert.co.uk

Review of "www.creditexpert.co.uk"

published 01/02/2012 | JBSurveys46
Member since : 24/01/2012
Pro Easy to use and register. Good information. Well laid out pages.
Cons Slight cost involved but free trial offered.

"Credit Expert Service when credit rating information is needed."

Having had credit problems in the past and having tried to resolve these problems I found to my horror that several years leter I still was rated badly as a credit risk eeven when trying to open a Bank Account.
I decided to check my credit rating and was advised to try Credit expert.
I found the service easy to use and it has proved very useful in allowing me to see where any outstanding problems lay in respect of my credit rating.
I found my rating was now excellent BUT the system highlights areas where third parties checking on my status may have doubts.
It enbles the user to follow up places showing "negative" points on your status.
The service should be useful to those with current or past credit problems and will be a useful tool in trying to get problems sorted.
I would suggest anyone with credit problems should use the service along with perhaps Citizens Advice as it is essential to confront problems rather than trying to ignore them.

John Bowman

• mozzie76 published 01/02/2012
    You need to add more details for a better rating

Product Information : www.creditexpert.co.uk