www.parcel2go.com

Speed of delivery
Reliability of company
Competitiveness of charges/prices
Customer service

"Bad review turned to a good one !"

Recently I wrote a bad review and now I decided to edit/withdrawn it. Because I used their service again. Seems like problem solved. Today I used it again. Briliant service. My earlier complain was about our cominity gate bell was broken and driver was taking off without collecting the parcel. The sender phone number was written in the form so you`d expect a call incase of contact faliure. Well, that`s over now. Altough the door bell is still not functioning I get called. I must say timing is perfect to, bought of my deliveries was picked up 10 am sharp. Also found the driver/collector very friendly. I am extremely pleased with the efficiency of this company. If they make a mistake, they will be eager to please you next time. I don`t write much reviews, I am glad that I given them second chance.
I do not think any other company can beat their prices. They give so many options of delivery companies to use under one roof, quote & booking is very speedy, simple and straight forward.
Well done Parcel2go, you turned a bad review to a very happy one.

• fallen_flame published 26/05/2011
    Needs more info and please be aware of your spelling when writing a review as it makes it very difficult to read, even with the changes you have made.
  • TheHairyGodmother published 05/04/2011