apseudony... 1

apseudonym

Member since:16.03.2012

Avoid at all costs if you value your sanity …

16.03.2012

Advantages:
None whatsoever .

Disadvantages:
See the above

Speed of delivery

1. Rosebudwithredroses
  1. Delphine57
  2. Alyson29
  3. bryspy

My advice, for what it’s worth … AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. THEY MAY BE CHEAP. BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR…. IRATE CUSTOMERS WHO WILL NOT GIVE YOU RETURN BUSINESS BECAUSE THE COURIER COMPANY YOU USE IS APPALLING.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My delivery was scheduled for WEDNESDAY 14TH MARCH. But it failed to arrive. Tracking information seem to have halted at one position for over 24 hours. I contacted 'Parcel2Go' via their 'Live Chat' and was told that they would chase the courier up and send me an email update.

The update never arrived.

I contacted ‘Parcel2Go’ again the next day – THURSDAY 15TH – and stated that the tracking info’ now said that my parcel was at ‘PRIME SORT’. What did that mean? Did it mean that I would receive my parcel that day? I was told no, it meant that my parcel would be delivered the following day.

FRIDAY 16TH – I checked the tracking info’ again to find that my parcel hadn’t moved on from it’s location yesterday. I contacted ‘Parcel2Go’ again via their ‘Live Chat’ and asked them to find out where my parcel was and confirm that it would in fact be delivered today. I was told by the ‘representative’ that he/she would have to chase this up with the courier and get back to me. I asked how long it would take for an update as I’d been promised updates previously that had subsequently never materialised. When pressed, the operative said I should get an email update in a couple of hours.

A couple of hours passed. Still no update. I contaced ‘Parcel2Go’ again and was told exactly the same thing as I’d been told previoulsy … ‘they’d need to chase up the courier and get back to me with an update’…. ‘How long would this update take?’ I asked. A couple of hours.

I believe Parcel2Go’s ‘Live Chat’ is either operated by computers or by people working from a rigid script in a call centre who don’t have a clue what’s going on.

I’m still without my parcel. I’m still without an update. And frankly, I don’t think Parcel2Go have a clue where my parcel is let alone when they’ll be able to deliver it.

I’m left frustrated and very annoyed.
>>>>>>>>>>>

UPDATE:

I've just found out that the courier company in question is YODEL

>>>>>>>>>>>
16/03/2012 12:08:00 Loaded onto PERTH VAN Depot: PERTH VAN
16/03/2012 08:33:00 Received into PERTH DEPOT Depot: PERTH DEPOT

The above info’ has just been applied to the tracking info for the parcel in question. Good to know Parcel2go are on the ball and got back to me BEFORE I've managed to acquire the information myself.

Trying to get through to the courier company YODEL was equally a nightmare. But as least they have a telephone number. It just took 5 attempts, speaking to 5 different operatives before I actually could speak to someone who could even acknowledge that my parcel had been sent. Never mind that it had failed to be delivered.

Unfortunately he still couldn't confirm the date for delivery. Might be tomorrow. Might be Monday.

Not once did he apologise for any inconvenience caused. And neither did the four other reps I spoke to before him.

Dreadful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Though I was told by Yodel a mere hour ago that my parcel would be delivered either tomorrow or Monday, lucky me ... it arrived about 20 minutes ago. Good thing I had not decided to go out.

So. The outer packaging arrived damaged. At both ends.

And the beautiful carved wooden plaques that I had ordered... were broken. Both of them.

There are no words.