yes loans

Review of "yes loans"

published 12/11/2010 | Monogeese
Member since : 12/11/2010
Pro NONE
Cons £69.50 out of pocket, extremley rude staff, no loan and constant harrasment from other brokers
Efficiency of service
Competitiveness of charges/rates
Staff courtesy
Promptness of service
Online - Content/organization of site

"AVOID YES LOANS AT ALL COST! YOU WILL NOT GET A LOAN"

Anyone who has been conned by this crap company i advise to ring the FOS (financial ombudsmen authority) who are lodging an enquiry with YES LOANS on our behalf, Yes Loans have 8 weeks in which to refund our fee before more action will be taken against them by the FOS.

My husband and I applied for a loan about a month ago, we were told we had been accepted for £1500 and needed to pay a £69.50 fee for it to go through, which we did (and subsequently we got offered no loan). A month later we keep getting offered 'loans' from other companies... which turn out to be other brokers (some associated with Yes Loans) which also require fee's. Yes Loans no longer answer calls from our house number or mobile. However, if you ring them off a private number they answer within 5 seconds but hang up when you lodge your complaint. They have hung up on me 12 times today.

We obviously are now £70 down and theres more chance of hell freezing over than us getting a legitimate loan not from conmen.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS... YOU WILL NOT GET A LOAN FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!

• TheHairyGodmother published 13/11/2010
    i had the same problem with them!

Product Information : yes loans