Review of "yourwashbag.com"

published 14/06/2010 | Splodge321
Member since : 13/06/2010
Pro Great personal service, speedy delivery, fantastic quality products
Cons None!

"Best Website for Youngblood Make-Up Service and Choice"

I first found out about and was recommended to try Youngblood Mineral Make-Up by the make-up artist that did my wedding make-up a few months ago. I loved the results and had so many compliments that I decided to buy a few of the products for myself.

I have not previously bought make-up online before and so wanted to find a site that stocked the products that I felt I could contact if there was a problem and also offered a reasonable price.

I found YourWashbag.com through an online search and was really impressed with their service and advice and there are lots of helpful hints and tips. I found this really useful as the products are a bit more pricey than some, so I wanted to make sure I had the right colour shades and products before buying. I received my make-up within two days of ordering and it was well packaged and exactly as I ordered.

I ended up choosing a Starter Kit as this contains two foundations, a blusher, highlghting powder and a brush. The postage was included in the price and I even received a free lipstick as a bonus offer!

I felt confident buying Youngblood Make-Up from YourWashbag.com and will definitely use them again for my next puchase!

• kevin121 published 14/06/2010
    Welcome to Ciao. Rachael.
  • frain2005 published 14/06/2010